My diary

I think, writing diary started way back when I was in my elementary years. It was our school assignment. We must have at least one journal a day. It all started as a task to fulfill but later on, I get used to it. During my middle and high school years I had felt I needed to write something to relieve my teenage stress. Especially during high school days, life was tough on those years of growing up. The feeling was uncontrollable and unpredictable. So then, I started keeping journal and I wrote all my good days and bad days including family, friends, and school problem. Writing diary in those times is a bit different and yet the same way but, now It is less emotional and more on artistic point of view. My diary these days does not much involve words to express something but its more of colors, pictures, design patterns to show my thoughts. This diary is one of my design diaries when I was about 22. That time also just ordinary day but sudden I felt that I’m not alone I have my family so I just memorized my feeling through illustrator software.
No comments:
Post a Comment